ASK MY ADVICE
I offer independent advice and assurance in relation to procurement and major projects.
- Ask me to become an independent member of an evaluation committee for a major contract award. Stakeholders value the knowledge that the in-house team is supported by an experienced independent who understands both the probity requirements and the commercial imperative.
- If you are concerned whether a major project or procurement is really on track, ask for a Gateway-style independent health check. I review key reports and documentation, interview the key participants and provide a snapshot assessment and recommended actions to take the project forward.
- If you are looking to establish a Dispute Resolution Board for your next major project, check my availability. As an independent I am unlikely to be barred by conflicts of interest.
INVITE ME TO SPEAK
Keynote speeches or focused training on major projects and procurement. Special subjects include:
- Government procurement fiascos: case studies
- Establishing major contracts: negotiating strategies for Government
- Scaling up: successful small procurement tactics won’t work on high value contracts